The website CarInsurance.com just released a survey where people ranked all 51 U.S. license plates from best looking to worst. Here are the top five:
1. Wyoming came in FIRST. Their plate has a silhouetted cowboy on a bucking horse.
2. Hawaii came in second. Theirs features a rainbow all the way across.
3. Utah came in third. Theirs shows a red rock formation called 'The Delicate Arch,' from Arches National Park.
4. Alabama came in fourth. It's a simple landscape with the slogan "Sweet Home Alabama", from the LYNYRD SKYNYRD song.
5. Oregon's plate came in fifth. It's got mountains and a green fir tree on it.
The worst license plate in the country is . . . Delaware. It's just a navy blue plate with gold numbers and the motto, "The First State." The rest of the bottom five are Arkansas, Michigan, Alaska, and Virginia.