In addition, a billboard featuring the five skulls from the Appetite For Destruction cover art -- each representing one of the band's original members -- has shown up in the Camden area of London, also promoting the GNR.fm site.
- This has led to speculation among fans that Appetite For Destruction will be reissued in a special deluxe edition with plenty of bonus material, although there has been no official word to date on any kind of release.
- Some fans are going further, theorizing that the inclusion of the five skulls from the original cover means that founding drummer Steven Adler and guitarist Izzy Stradlin will participate in an event focused on Appetite.
- Neither Adler nor Stradlin have been part of the Guns N' Roses reunion tour that started in April 2016 and is continuing later this year with singer Axl Rose, guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan.
- Adler did rejoin Guns at several shows on the tour, including three stops on the U.S. leg and one gig in Buenos Aires, Argentina, playing drums on two songs. Stradlin reportedly turned down a five-figure fee to participate, writing that the band didn't want to "split the loot equally."
- Guns N' Roses will return in June for a seven-week European jaunt, but the band's plans until then, and beyond that, remain unknown for now.