Going to an NFL game isn’t just about the game anymore. Stadium concessions have upped their game by delivering some of the best tasting and calorie laden foods on the planet. From dessert nachos to a seven pound burger, or even a steak, anything goes.
Here are some mouth watering examples of the fare that fans can score.
- Arizona Cardinals: Gridiron Challenge Burger. A $75 masterpiece with five one-third pound burger patties, five hot dogs, five bratwursts, eight slices of bacon, eight chicken tenders, 20 slices of American cheese, 12 ounces of fries, and "tanker sauce," all stacked on a 10-inch bun. And the veggies - lettuce, tomato and pickles.
- Houston Texans: Battle Red Tacos. Chicken tenders encrusted with Flamin' Hot Cheetos, topped them with mango salsa and Sriracha mayo, and nestled it all conveniently inside a flour tortilla.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Kingdom Inferno Chicken Sandwich. Chicken tender sandwich topped with a mayo made with the hottest pepper known to man -- the Carolina Reaper. And for some more spice pepper jack cheese, sliced jalapenos and Buffalo sauce.
- Seattle Seahawks: Beef Pho. Vietnamese soup with braised beef, rice noodles, bean sprouts, Thai basil, Fresno chilis and rich pho broth.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: North Shore Huluski. Potato and cheese-filled pierogi pillows, topped with braised cabbage and finished with sliced kielbasa.
- San Francisco 49ers: Dungeness Crab Pretzel. A pretzel baguette with knuckle and claw crab meat tossed with garlic aioli, Dijon mustard and chives.
- Detroit Lions: Dessert Nachos. Fried tortilla chips dusted with cinnamon and sugar, then topped with smoked chocolate cherry Nutella sauce, chocolate covered Michigan cherries, sprinkles, and whipped cream.
Yeah, I'm hungry now too.