2019 Komen Waco MORE THAN PINK Walk™


About the Walk: The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® and MORE THAN PINK™ Walk Series are the world's largest and most successful education and fundraising events for breast cancer ever created. The series of runs and walks raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease. Our event truly makes an impact. The majority of the net income raised by this event stays in our community to help fund local programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining funds go toward Susan G. Komen® Research and Training Grants program. In addition to raising funds for the breast cancer movement, our event also tells the story of our impact, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those we have lost to this disease. Up to 75 percent of the net income stays right here in our community to fund vital breast cancer health education programs, free mammograms, patient navigation and treatment assistance. The remaining 25 percent supports Komen’s national research and training grants program.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO