A Robotic dinosaur caught fire at the Waco Convention Center


aco Fire said it was the outside of the dinosaur that caught on fire from a spark.

Crews were able to put out the fire quickly, but the dinosaur looks to be a total loss, according to the photos the department tweeted.

The robotic dinosaur was supposed to be displayed at the convention center as part of the Jurassic Quest exhibit, which will be debuting this weekend.

Click here to find out more about Jurassic Quest. READ FULL STORY ON KHOU.com


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content